Airports For PC: Download Airports for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Books & Reference App, Airports developed by Applicate Ltd for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Airports on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Airports, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
|File size:||August 2, 2020|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Developed By:||Applicate Ltd|
|Last Updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Rating:||4.6 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App Airports on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download Airports for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get Airports on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Airports’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find Airports in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of Airports for PC:
The airport directory for your flight bag, with a world wide VOLMET station list, NOTAMs, SNOWTAM decoder, METAR and TAF reports, Favorites, Tools, and the ability to save your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Designed for both tablet and phone. Pay once and use on all your Android devices!
– Airport database containing over 10000 airports world wide.
– Quick search system lets you find airports by city, name, ICAO or IATA code.
– Add your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Runway data (dimensions and surface type) for most major airports.
– Information about types of approaches available for most major airports.
– Favorites section where you can organize your favorite airports in groups.
– Airport data includes time zone, sunrise/sunset times and ATIS frequencies for most major airports.
– Directly call the ATIS telephone line for airports that provide this service.
– Link to online satellite maps for all airports (requires internet connection).
– METAR and TAF reports (requires internet connection). Downloaded weather is saved and kept for 48 hours for offline viewing.
– Runway state groups in METARs are automatically detected and gives you the option to decode them with one tap.
– View NOTAMs for most major airports (requires internet connection). Downloaded SNOWTAMs are detected and can be decoded with one tap.
– Email and print METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
– List of over 180 VOLMET stations world wide, with frequencies and list of airports broadcasted by each station.
– Easily share your notes and favorites.
– Tools to calculate wind components, temperature correction, fuel uplift, approach check altitudes and great circle distances. There is also a SNOWTAM decoder and a decoder for runway state groups from METARs.
This application is NOT FOR OPERATIONAL USE. Information in the airport database may be outdated and inaccurate. Please report all database errors so they can be corrected as soon as possible.
Please note that weather and NOTAM data are provided by third party sources whose accuracy and availability cannot be guaranteed. Do not rely on this data for flight planning purposes. Always crosscheck with official sources.
Airports PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install Airports on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is Airports available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install Airports on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install Airports on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like DMV Permit Practice Test 2019 Edition For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here Airports an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!