bimmer-tool (BTool) For PC: Download bimmer-tool (BTool) for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Auto & Vehicles App, bimmer-tool (BTool) developed by bimmer-tool for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of bimmer-tool (BTool) on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for bimmer-tool (BTool), You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About bimmer-tool (BTool)
|File size:||September 5, 2020|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|App Title:||bimmer-tool (BTool)|
|Last Updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Rating:||4.8 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App bimmer-tool (BTool) on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download bimmer-tool (BTool) for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get bimmer-tool (BTool) on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘bimmer-tool (BTool)’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find bimmer-tool (BTool) in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of bimmer-tool (BTool) for PC:
bimmer-tool allows to read & clear fault codes, request DPF regeneration, read engine live data and much more in BMW cars.
Try bimmer-tool lite to see whether the app is compatible with your BMW and your OBD adapter.
Important: This application requires a reliable OBD adapter. Cheap adapters will not work. K+D-Can cable of the following Bluetooth adapters are recommended:
– UniCarScan UCSI-2000: Choose setting: D-Can mode: MODE2 https://www.wgsoft.de/shop/obd-2-komplettsysteme/unicarscan/114/unicarscan-ucsi-2000-diagnoseadapter
– Carista https://caristaapp.com/adapter
– Veepeak OBDCheck BLE https://www.veepeak.com/product/obdcheck-ble
Application allows to:
– read DPF regeneration status and detailed information
– request DPF regeneration
– reset DPF adaptation values (required after filter replacement)
– read exhaust fumes pressure
– read injectors adjustments
– read actual and expected values for air mass, intake manifold pressure, fuel pressure
– log data to CSV file for further analysis
– register battery replacement (without changing battery properties)
– reset lamps circuits blocked due to short-circuit error
– reset oil service or change interval**
Supported OBD adapters
– K+D-Can USB: This is recommended and most reliable adapter. You will also need USB-OTG cable.
– ELM327 Bluetooth: Bluetooth connection may be slower than USB. Only genuine ELM327 or PIC18-based adapters will work. It may not work with older engines. More info below.
– ELM327 WiFi: Like ELM Bluetooth connection may be less stable. On some devices mobile data transmission needs to be disabled to use WiFi adapter.
Application works also with BMW E60, E83**, E81, E87, F10, F30, F25 and with M47N/M57N (DDE5) engines in E46/E39** models.
Older engines like M47 DDE3, M57 DDE4 or M54 MS43 also works but only with K+DCan cable.
If you have questions or need any help send me an email. You can find my address on the bottom of the page.
1) Connect adapter to OBD II socket
2) Turn ignition on
3) Connect adapter to your phone:
* USB: Connect adapter to the phone using USB-OTG cable. Phone will ask which app to start – choose bimmer-tool app.
* Bluetooth: Go to phone Bluetooth setting. Search for Bluetooth devices and pair the adapter with the phone (PIN is usually 0000 or 1234).
* Wifi: Turn mobile data transmission off. Turn WiFi on and search for available WiFi networks. Connect the phone to the adapter's WiFi.
4) Start the app, go to 'Car' and choose model and year.
5) Go to 'Connection' and choose connection type, adapter type and communication protocol.
6) Tap 'Connect' button.
– Service reset and rain sensor reset in cars up to 2007 is only possible with UniCarScan UCSI-2000 or K+DCan cable.
– X3 E83 with M47/57 and ELM adapter supports engine only. For other modules use K+DCan cable.
– X5 E53, E39, E46 may not work with Bluetooth adapter. USB K+DCan is recommended.
– Engine 'No response' error in cars up to 2007 and BT/Wifi adapter. If this error occurs from time to time, try selecting ATWM option under advanced connection settings.
– No connection: If adapter & protocol settings are correct and app still cannot connect to the car try force stop all diagnostic applications in application manager (including bimmer-tool) or restart the phone and try to connect again.
Why this app requires permissions?
– Storage: required for USB adapters support
– Photos / Media / Files: allows to create CSV files
– Pair with Bluetooth devices/access Bluetooth settings: required for Bluetooth adapters support
– Full network access: required for WiFi adapters support
– Approximate location: Theoretically it is possible to find approximate location using Bluetooth, however this app does not read/use location.
bimmer-tool (BTool) PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install bimmer-tool (BTool) on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is bimmer-tool (BTool) available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install bimmer-tool (BTool) on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install bimmer-tool (BTool) on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like Debonairs Pizza For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here bimmer-tool (BTool) an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!