bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer For PC: Download bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Productivity App, bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer developed by Iordan Iordanov (Undatech) for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer
|File size:||August 28, 2020|
|App Title:||bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer|
|Developed By:||Iordan Iordanov (Undatech)|
|Installations:||Varies with device|
|Req. Android:||Varies with device|
|Last Updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Rating:||4.4 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer for PC:
Need bVNC on iOS? It's now available at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bvnc-pro/id1506461202
Thank you for supporting my work and GPL open-source software by donating! Please also rate my application, and tell everyone about it!
If you have questions, please don't post a negative review, rather, ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits:
Check out my RDP Client as well
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Master password support in the Pro version
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode Disable, Keep Screen Awake options in Main Menu
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation
– Full mouse support
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
– AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste integration
– Samsung multi-window
– SSH public/private (pubkey)
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
– Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
– Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
– Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
– Stowable on-screen extra
– Right-click with Back button
– Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
– FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
– View-only mode
– On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
– On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
– Recommended with Hackers keyboard from Google Play
– Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
NOTE: To use Vino (default Ubuntu VNC Server), first run:
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Mac OS X Remote Desktop:
Secure VNC over SSH:
bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like Immortal Street Fighting – Club Kombat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!