codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding For PC: Download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Educational Game, codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding developed by codeSpark for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding
|App Title:||codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding|
|Req. Android:||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated:||June 29, 2020|
|Rating:||3.0 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. Game codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding for PC:
codeSpark Academy is the #1 at home learn to code program for kids 5-9! Our award-winning app has introduced over 30 million kids in 200+ countries to the ABCs of computer science.
codeSpark Academy uses a patent pending "no words" interface to teach the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
* Kids learn key programming and logical problem solving concepts!
* They design and code their own games and interactive stories with age appropriate tools in the "Create" section.
* Personalized daily rewards and challenges based on your child’s progress.
* Curriculum developed in collaboration with, and based on research from Princeton, Tufts Harvey Mudd College and MIT.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
PRESS & AWARDS:
codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — "the ABCs of coding"— with no reading necessary – NPR
"[codeSpark Academy] is easy to learn, full of playful characters and it's easy to experiment." – Children's Technology Review
"Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles" – Parents' Choice Awards
*** 2018 ISTE Educators Conference – Best in Show
*** 2017 Wharton Re-imagine Education Awards – Best Educational App
*** 2016 American Association of School Librarians – Best Apps for Teaching and Learning
*** 2016 Kidscreen Awards – Best Learning App for Kids
*** 2016 KAPi Awards – Best App or Product for Younger Children
*** 2015 Parents’ Choice — Gold Medal
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
Our "Create" area allows kids to put programming concepts to work by making video games and programming interactive stories. Creations can then be played and remixed by other coders around the globe.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each Foo’s problem
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Design and code increasingly complex games and interactive stories
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to renewal
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, is forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
codeSpark Academy is free for verified teachers, librarians, and non-profit educational institutions. codeSpark Academy was voted top choice by teachers and librarians for introducing computer science in elementary schools. Additionally our free teacher dashboard allows educators to track student progress and turn on and off parts of the app.
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like Telewebion For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here codeSpark Academy: At Home Kids Coding an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!