Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) For PC: Download Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Communication App, Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) developed by Daniel Gultsch for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Conversations (Jabber / XMPP), You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About Conversations (Jabber / XMPP)
|File size:||August 3, 2020|
|App Title:||Conversations (Jabber / XMPP)|
|Developed By:||Daniel Gultsch|
|Installations:||Varies with device|
|Last Updated:||Learn More|
|Rating:||4.3 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Conversations (Jabber / XMPP)’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) for PC:
A free and open source Jabber/XMPP client for Android. Easy to use, reliable, battery friendly. With built-in support for images, group chats and e2e encryption.
• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OMEMO or OpenPGP
• Encrypted audio and video calls (DLTS-SRTP)
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations makes it very easy to create an account on the conversations.im server. Using that server comes with an annual fee of 8 Euro after a 6 month trial period. However Conversations will work with any other XMPP server as well. A lot of XMPP servers are run by volunteers and are free of charge.
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or – even better – run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are – as of now:
• XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams (or mod_proxy65). Will be used to transfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
• XEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol for avatars
• XEP-0191: Blocking command lets you blacklist spammers or block contacts without removing them from your roster.
• XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
• XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
• XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
• XEP-0313: Message Archive Management synchronize message history with the server. Catch up with messages that were sent while Conversations was offline.
• XEP-0352: Client State Indication lets the server know whether or not Conversations is in the background. Allows the server to save bandwidth by withholding unimportant packages.
• XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload allows you to share files in conferences and with offline contacts. Requires an additional component on your server.
Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like Boost for reddit For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here Conversations (Jabber / XMPP) an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!