D&D Lords of Waterdeep For PC: Download D&D Lords of Waterdeep for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Board Game, D&D Lords of Waterdeep developed by Playdek, Inc. for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of D&D Lords of Waterdeep on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for D&D Lords of Waterdeep, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About D&D Lords of Waterdeep
|File size:||July 31, 2020|
|App Title:||D&D Lords of Waterdeep|
|Developed By:||Playdek, Inc.|
|Last Updated:||Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More|
|Rating:||4.2 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. Game D&D Lords of Waterdeep on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download D&D Lords of Waterdeep for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get D&D Lords of Waterdeep on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘D&D Lords of Waterdeep’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find D&D Lords of Waterdeep in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of D&D Lords of Waterdeep for PC:
Wizards of the Coast and Playdek present the award-winning Dungeons & Dragons board game Lords of Waterdeep!
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
Praise for Lords of Waterdeep!
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Readers' Choice Game of the Year Winner
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Technical and Design Awards: Achievement in AI Gold Award
– 2013 Golden Geek Awards Video Game: Best Mobile/Handheld Game Nominee
– PocketGamer: Gold Award
– PocketTactics: 5 Stars
– AppAddict: 5 Stars "Fantastic"
– Game Informer: 4.5 Stars
– 148Apps: 4.5 Stars
– TouchArcade: Hot Game of the Week
• Universal Application: Plays on phones and tablets
• Computer opponents, pass and play multiplayer and asynchronous cross platform multiplayer online play
• 64 bit support
• Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
• AI Opponents
• Pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay (2-5 players)
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
• Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
• Public or Private online profile statistics
• Selectable online game clocks
• "Next game" button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
• A game tutorial
• Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
• Options for Music and SFX, animation speed
• Animated backgrounds
• Player ratings system
• Other player's Online status indicator
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service.
D&D Lords of Waterdeep PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install D&D Lords of Waterdeep on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is D&D Lords of Waterdeep available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install D&D Lords of Waterdeep on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install D&D Lords of Waterdeep on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like Bitwarden Password Manager For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here D&D Lords of Waterdeep an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!