My Dictionary: polyglot For PC: Download My Dictionary: polyglot for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Education App, My Dictionary: polyglot developed by Kataykin: apps for education & lifestyle for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of My Dictionary: polyglot on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for My Dictionary: polyglot, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About My Dictionary: polyglot
|File size:||July 6, 2020|
|App Title:||My Dictionary: polyglot|
|Developed By:||Kataykin: apps for education & lifestyle|
|Last Updated:||Learn More|
|Rating:||4.8 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App My Dictionary: polyglot on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download My Dictionary: polyglot for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get My Dictionary: polyglot on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘My Dictionary: polyglot’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find My Dictionary: polyglot in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of My Dictionary: polyglot for PC:
Do you want to learn a foreign language quickly? A unique program for memorizing words will help you to do it.
The main success of learning a foreign language consists in the most rapid vocabulary replenishment: you should repeat words time and again. For this purpose people often use the notepads, what is not always convenient.
New app "My Dictionary: polyglot" combines several functions and advantages:
• 90 kinds of dictionaries (English, German, French, Spanish, etc.);
• 8 types of training: word search, writing the words, searching for a translation, comparison of the studied words and its translation;
• Automatic translation of an adding word;
• Evaluation of learning the words;
• Completely learned words can be hidden or deleted from the main list of study;
• Short statistics, that shows the dynamics of learning;
• Pronunciation of a word;
• Quick search of words and translations in the dictionary;
• Tags for words, search by tags, training by tags;
• Transcription for words and usage examples;
• Archiving database and fast recovery from a backup file;
• Image editor for words;
• Import from Excel (XLS and XLSX);
• Export to Excel;
• Notifications (also for other devices like smartwatch);
• Set of words from server;
• Synchronization with the cloud with the ability to use one database on different devices;
• Ability to use multiple databases of different users on the same device;
• Night mode.
This app allows you to expand your vocabulary fast enough. Its main advantage is the availability of 8 different trainings for learning. 90 kinds of dictionaries include the most popular world languages, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese. As a result, it is possible to learn sequentially or simultaneously speaking several languages.
This app will be especially useful for those who read foreign literature, visit foreign forums and sites. Finding a new unknown word in the text, the user can simply add it to his dictionary, see the translation, and then learn with the help of training. Usually without a dictionary people forget a new word soon, and seeing it again they have to look for it once more.
Differences from the free version:
• No advertising.
• Free upload of up to 600 images to the cloud (up to 300 in free version).
• Free sharing up to 9 sets of words for all users (up to 3 in free version).
• Cheaper cost of subscriptions for unlimited uploading of images to the cloud.
My Dictionary: polyglot PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install My Dictionary: polyglot on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is My Dictionary: polyglot available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install My Dictionary: polyglot on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install My Dictionary: polyglot on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like MailCal for Exchange For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here My Dictionary: polyglot an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!