Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 For PC: Download Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Education App, Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 developed by IIEC for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3
|File size:||Varies with device|
|App Title:||Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3|
|Current Version:||Varies with device|
|Req. Android:||Varies with device|
|Last Updated:||June 16, 2020|
|Rating:||4.4 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 for PC:
Pydroid 3 is the most easy to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android.
– Offline Python 3.8 interpreter: no Internet is required to run Python programs.
– Pip package manager and a custom repository for prebuilt wheel packages for enhanced scientific libraries, such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
– OpenCV is now available (on devices with Camera2 API support). *
– TensorFlow and PyTorch are also available. *
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Complete Tkinter support for GUI.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator, with a readline support (available in pip).
– Built-in C, C++ and even Fortran compiler designed specially for Pydroid 3. It lets Pydroid 3 build any library from pip, even if it is using native code. You can also build & install dependencies from a command line.
– Cython support.
– PDB debugger with breakpoints and watches.
– Kivy graphical library with a shiny new SDL2 backend.
– PyQt5 support available in Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support with no extra code required.
– Matplotlib Kivy support available in Quick Install repository.
– pygame 2 support.
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Python.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– Enhanced code navigation with interactive assignment/definition gotos.
– One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Pydroid 3 requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as scipy.
To run debug place breakpoint(s) clicking on the line number.
Kivy is detected with “import kivy”, “from kivy“ or "#Pydroid run kivy”.
PyQt5 is detected with “import PyQt5”, “from PyQt5“ or "#Pydroid run qt”.
The same for sdl2, tkinter and pygame.
There is a special mode "#Pydroid run terminal" to ensure your program runs in terminal mode (this is useful with matplotlib that automatically runs in GUI mode)
Why are some libraries premium-only?
These libraries were extremely hard to port, so we had to ask another developer to do that. Under agreement, his forks of these libraries are provided to the premium users only. If you would like to develop free forks of these libraries – contact us.
Take a part in development of Pydroid 3 by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
As Pydroid 3 main goal is to help user learn Python 3 programming language, our first priority is porting scientific libraries (so system-related libraries are ported only when they are used as dependencies of some other educational package).
Some binaries in Pydroid 3 APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
GPL pure Python libraries bundled with Pydroid 3 are considered to be coming in the source code form already.
Pydroid 3 doesn’t bundle any GPL-licensed native modules to avoid automatic import of them. The famous example of such library is GNU readline, that can be installed using pip.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like Alarm Clock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here Pydroid 3 – IDE for Python 3 an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!