To-do list + For PC: Download To-do list + for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Productivity App, To-do list + developed by ThomSan Software B.V. for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of To-do list + on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for To-do list +, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About To-do list +
|File size:||September 9, 2020|
|App Title:||To-do list +|
|Developed By:||ThomSan Software B.V.|
|Last Updated:||Learn More|
|Rating:||4.9 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App To-do list + on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download To-do list + for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get To-do list + on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘To-do list +’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find To-do list + in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of To-do list + for PC:
ForAnyList is a versatile list manager that allows you to create and maintain all kinds of lists, like to-do lists and shopping lists.
Just put everything you don't want to forget in ForAnyList. That can be thousands of notes, photos, videos, voice recordings or documents. Thanks to the handy folder structure and the search function, you can quickly find your notes back again.
ForAnyList lets you manage your lists in an intuitive way. For example, you can easily reorder the tasks of a to-do list in a logical sequence (e.g. the most urgent at the top), change the text color of a task to indicate status, or create sub-lists to structure your to-do list. Optionally you can mark a task as urgent or link a task to one or more persons and/or locations. You can then view your collection of tasks or other notes in four different ways:
1. All notes: All your lists with their tasks and notes;
2. Today: Tasks that require short term attention;
3. People: Tasks associated with people, so a to-do list per person;
4. Places: Tasks associated with places, so a to-do list per location.
Another nice feature is the archive. Use it to show tasks or notes that have been completed/deleted in the last 3 months. For example, the tasks you completed today or yesterday, or all completed tasks for "Project X" in the past month. Furthermore, you can restore (accidentally) deleted notes from the archive, or supplement a shopping list with archived products (you bought before), so without the need to re-enter these products.
Other features are:
• Automatic detection of websites, email addresses and phone numbers.
• Add pictures, videos, music, voice recordings or other attachments.
• Add values or calculations (quantity x price) to your notes and show totals per list. Ideal for tracking expenses, also works in combination with shopping lists.
• Search your collection of notes by keyword.
• Set the time and date and receive reminders.
• Define recurring tasks, e.g.: every Friday or every first day of the month.
• Copy a task to your calendar,
• Create sub-lists inside a list. The number of levels is unlimited.
• Easily move a note (or list) from one list to another.
• Sort a list by alphabet or by other attributes.
• Sort a list automatically after adding a new note.
• Delete multiple notes easily (useful for erasing a shopping list).
• Copy a list (including sub-lists).
• Print your shopping list with a browser.
• Use the widget to show the list “Today” on your home screen.
• Create shortcuts to your lists on your home screen.
• Exchange lists with other ForAnyList users.
• Import notes from ordinary text files.
• Make a backup of all your notes and preferences and restore when needed.
• Email your backup file, e.g. to your new phone.
• Choose from seven predefined themes.
• Secure a list with your fingerprint.
• No internet permission to protect your privacy.
There is also a free trial version available in the Google Play Store. Search for “ForAnyList To-Do List". The free version of ForAnyList offers exactly the same functionality as this regular version, except that the maximum number of folders (read: sub-lists) is limited to 10. In addition, the free version has no option to store photos, videos, voice recordings and backup files on SD-card.
To-do list or shopping list. It makes no difference. This list manager is FOR ANY LIST.
To-do list + PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install To-do list + on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is To-do list + available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install To-do list + on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install To-do list + on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like CrossWords 10 Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here To-do list + an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!