TomTom Sports For PC: Download TomTom Sports for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers. New and rising Health & Fitness App, TomTom Sports developed by TomTom International BV for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of TomTom Sports on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for TomTom Sports, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
Table of Contents
About TomTom Sports
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|App Title:||TomTom Sports|
|Developed By:||TomTom International BV|
|Req. Android:||4.4 and up|
|Last Updated:||December 20, 2019|
|Rating:||4.3 / 5.0|
We helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X, or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you how can you download and install your fav. App TomTom Sports on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
How to Download TomTom Sports for PC Windows 8.1/10/8/7 64-Bit & 32-Bit Free?
if you are a PC user using any of the OS available like Windows or Mac you can follow this step to step guide below to get TomTom Sports on your PC. without further ado lets more towards the guide:
- For the starters Download and Install the Android Emulator of your Choice. Take a look at the list we provide here: Best Android Emulators For PC
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open the Android Emulator.
- In the next step click on the Search Button on home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘TomTom Sports’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.
- Once installed, find TomTom Sports in all apps in drawer, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click and WASD keys to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about use the App properly
- That’s all.
Features of TomTom Sports for PC:
Reach your best by tracking all your activities in the TomTom Sports App. See your steps and fitness Trends through Daily Summaries. Reach your goals with motivational feedback, even without a TomTom Sports product.
The TomTom Sports app gets you going
– Allow data import from Google Fit to start tracking your daily activities: steps, calories, active time, and distance
– Set your activity tracking goals and see your progress trends over time
– Compare yourself with other TomTom Sports users of your age, gender, and activity level, with Peer Comparisons
– Get your daily dose of motivation with activity Daily Summaries
– See how you’re doing throughout the day with Hour-by-Hour views and progress Trends
– Share your fitness achievements on your favorite Social Media and get motivation from your friends
– Import weight from a smart scale compatible with Google Fit, and see your Trends in the app.
TomTom Sports app and your TomTom Sports product: the perfect match
The TomTom Sports app is packed with features, yet easy to use. With a TomTom Sports product you will be able to do even more, such as:
– Set your goal for the sport you love. Track your workout with your TomTom Sports product and relive it on the app, with all stats and most recent activities on the Latest tab
– Get all the benefits of tracking your heart rate, including resting heart rate for a summary of your overall fitness, and heart-rate zones for more efficient workouts
– Get Personal Best badges for running, trail running, and cycling activities
– See Personal Best Splits for all activities so you know what stretches you pushed yourself on
– Track your sleep patterns in the Trends tab
– Set a Body Composition goal with TomTom Touch, and track your body muscle and fat percentage change over time
– Dive deeper with Performance Analytics down to the second, including pace, heart rate, elevation, ascent, and speed metrics
– See your Fitness Age, showing you how fit you really are by comparing your VO2 max level with global averages for your age and gender
– Take your performance to the next level with Interval Training and Advanced Workouts, helping you customize your own training and achieve your goals faster
– View your Trails list and details directly in the app, and sync them to your GPS watch
– Simply share your data with other apps like Strava, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, NikePlus, Runkeeper, and more.
Works with the following TomTom Sports products
TomTom Runner, Touch, Adventurer, Spark, and Multi-Sport ranges. Wondering what’s the best device for you? Visit tomtom.com/sports to find out.
Supported Android smartphones
This mobile app works on phones with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and Android version 4.4 or higher. The app needs to be connected to the internet to exchange information with your TomTom product. The following Android phones are supported:
– Samsung: S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
– Nexus: 5, 5X, 6
– HTC: One M8 and M9
– LG: G4, G5
– Sony: Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact
– Huawei: P10, P9, P9 Lite, P8, P8 Lite, Honor 7
– OnePlus One
Still reading? That shows dedication – you’ll go far. Download the app and Get Going!
More info on tomtom.com/sportsapp
TomTom Sports PC FAQs
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
How do I install TomTom Sports on my PC?
Ans. You can not directly install this app on your pc but with the help of the android emulator, you can do that.
Is TomTom Sports available for pc?
Ans. No officially not, but with this article steps, you can use it on pc.
How do I install TomTom Sports on Windows 8,7 or 10?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also.
How do I install TomTom Sports on Mac OS X?
Ans. This is the same process as we install the app on our pc that is the same process for windows also
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check it out our more content like PixelDance – Photo editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac
We have discussed here TomTom Sports an App from Video Editors category which is not yet available on Mac or Windows store, or there is no other version of it available on PC; So we have used an Android emulator to help us in this regard and let us use the App on our PC using the Android Emulators.
If you are facing any issue with this app or in the installation let me know in the comment box I will help you to fix your problem. Thanks!